Hi Fandom Lovers,
This week I decided to review The Fandom of the Month Box (FOTM). Monthly boxes are becoming a big trend today. From beauty boxes to even a box for PMS. I have had a subscription to the Fandom Box for about two years now and thought I would share my views on the product.
What it Is:
Every month the FOTM picks a certain fandom from a book, movie, tv show, or even comic and creates a box filled with knick-knacks having to do with the fandom. Usually, the box will include a magnet, little bag, and 3-4 jewelry items from that fandom (this past October they had a vampire theme for Halloween and included jewelry items from many vampire fandoms).
How it Works:
You can choose from 4 different options:
- Month to Month Subscription ($13.00)
- You subscribe on a month to month basis.
- Plus Shipping. Automatically charged every month until you cancel.
- 3 Month Package ($36.00)
- One package every month for three months
- Plus Shipping. Automatically charged every 3 months until you cancel.
- 6 Month Package ($66.00)
- One package every month for six months
- Plus Shipping. Automatically charged every 6 months until you cancel.
- 12 Month Package ($120.00) – This is what I have
- One package every month for twelve months
- Plus Shipping. Automatically charged every 12 months until you cancel
Is it worth it?
Yes. I love receiving my box every month with the surprise waiting inside. Usually, I know the fandom that is being showcased but if I don’t, they make great gifts for fandom obsessed friends. I actually do wear the jewelry I receive (I love my Mjolnir ring from my Avengers box) and if not, it is just fun to have.
This product has never let me down. I am so happy I decided to ask for this because it honestly makes me so happy. I recommend trying it for one month and see if you enjoy it as much as I do
I give this product:
If you do decide to order it, comment your thoughts and tell me the fandom you received! Here is the link to the website: https://fandomofthemonth.com/
See you next time,
XOXO Shelby Grace