Happy Top Ten Tuesday!
This week I am doing the Top Ten Books of my Childhood! For this list, I am including books that give me some serious nostalgia for the simpler days! Some of these are books, some of these are series but they all are a special part of my life. Here they are:
- Harry Potter Series by JK Rowling
- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis
- Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carrol
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan
- The Spiderwick Chronicles by Holly Black
- A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L’Engle
- Bone Series by Jeff Smith
- The Tale of Despereaux by Kate DiCamillo
- The Fairytale Detectives by Michael Buckley
- Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie
How many of these books remind you of your childhood? What are some books that give you the same nostalgia? These were the books that helped me become the avid reader that I am today and I am thankful for every one!
XOXO Shelby Grace
Check out some more Top Ten Tuesday posts here
Follow me on Goodreads here