Good Morning Lovely Bookworms!
Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday! Today I will be listing my Top Ten Standalone! These are some really special books that captured my heart in one story! Sometimes we just need a break from trilogies and 5 part series and we need to have a nice standalone book. So here are my top ten!
- Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Bully by Penelope Douglas
- Again but Better by Christine Riccio
What are some of your favorite standalone books? Are they on this list?
See you all next time,
XOX Shelby Grace