Good Morning Lovely Bookworms!
Welcome back to another Top Ten Tuesday! Today I will be listing my Top Ten Standalone! These are some really special books that captured my heart in one story! Sometimes we just need a break from trilogies and 5 part series and we need to have a nice standalone book. So here are my top ten!
- Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
- They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
- Bully by Penelope Douglas
- Again but Better by Christine Riccio
What are some of your favorite standalone books? Are they on this list?
See you all next time,
XOX Shelby Grace
Everytime someone mentions They Both Die at the End I do a happy dance all over the apartment or park or wherever the hell I am!!!!
I absolutely adore They Both Die in the End! I am so happy that a lot of people have read it!