Today is my BIRTHDAY! In honor of this holiday (hehe), I have decided to write down 19 of the book lessons that I have learned over my 19 years of reading 🙂 I have loved books my whole life and it was really fun to go back to them in order to write this post! So here we go!
- Always believe in Magic
- Choose your friends wisely
- People can always surprise you
- There are many forms of bravery
- Don’t let a limitation keep you from your goal
- Always have a plan B
- Nobodies Perfect
- Anyone can be a hero
- Always have hope.
- Even heroes aren’t perfect
- Strength comes from within
- Nobody can survive on their own
- All the Legends are True
- Love is Stronger than Hate
- Know your worth even when others don’t
- Don’t walk into a vampire nest without a way out
- Reading can transport you to different worlds
- Books have the power to change lives
- I wouldn’t be who I am today without the books I have read.
I hope you all enjoyed this type of post! What are some lessons you have learned from books?
Love you all!
XOX Shelby Grace