Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!
Today I am back with my Top Ten Bookish Quotes! I have SO many quotes saved on Goodreads so I thought I’d share some of my favorites! Let me know what is your favorite bookish quote in the comments!
- “The day my internet was hooked up was better than having a hot guy check out my butt and ask for my phone number.” Jennifer L. Armentrout, Obsidian
- “Mom. I have something to tell you. I’m undead. Now, I know you may have some preconceived notions about the undead. I know you may not be comfortable with the idea of me being undead. But I’m here to tell you that undead are just like you and me … well, okay. Possibly more like me than you.” – Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
- “One cannot be brave who has no fear.” Marissa Meyer, Renegades
- “Oh, we’re playing nice now? Shall we have tea first? Brew up a nice pot of kiss-my-ass?” – Julie Kagawa – Iron King
- “Libraries were full of ideas—perhaps the most dangerous and powerful of all weapons.” Sarah J. Maas, Throne of Glass
- “That was what I wanted at some point in my life, for someone to look at me like I looked at tacos.” – Jennifer L Armentrout – The Darkest Star
- “A great character needs trials to overcome—experiences to give them depth, to make them vulnerable, relatable, and likable. Good characters need hardships to make them strong. The idea makes sense, but it still sucks if you’re the heroine.” Kelly Oram, Cinder & Ella
- “I hope you’re pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed – or worse, expelled. Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to bed.” J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter,and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “Every person has the power to change their fate if they are brave enough to fight for what they desire more than anything.” Stephanie Garber, Caraval
- “He looked as though I’d just run over his pet puppy (though no actual puppies were harmed in the formation of that metaphor).” Ally Carter, I’d Tell You I Love You, But Then I’d Have to Kill You
What are some of your favorite bookish quotes? Did any of them make the list?
XOX Shelby Grace