Good Morning and Happy Tuesday,
This week I am listing the Top Ten Books I can Re-Read Forever! These are the books that I will never get tired of reading because they hold such a special place in my heart. I can’t wait to see if you agree with any of the books on my list or have different opinions!
- Any Harry Potter Book
- Opal by Jennifer L Armentrout
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter
- Any Percy Jackson Book
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
- Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout
That’s all for this Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you all enjoyed my list and have a great week!
XOX Shelby Grace