Hello and Good Morning Loves!
Today I am bringing you my worst books of 2019. These are all the books I gave 2 stars or lower and just simply did not like. I based my decisions for these books on things like structure, expectations, character development, and plot.
If you would like to hear more about the individual reasons I disliked each book, please feel free to scroll below and check out my booktube video to hear the reasons behind each book being on this list! Without further ado, here are my Worst Books of 2019
- Lovestruck by Kate Watson – 2 Stars
- Damsel by Elana K Arnold – 1 Star
- A Touch of Gold by Annie Sullivan – 2 Stars
- The Hive by Barry Lyga – 2 Stars
- The Crown’s Fate by Evelyn Skye – 2 Stars
- An Enchantment of Ravens by Margaret Rogerson – 1 Star
- Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater – 2 Stars
Do you agree with my list? Are there any books on here you disagree with or do you want to add anything? Let me know in the comments!
XOX Shelby Grace