I already did my worst books of the year, and now it is time to share with you all my favorite books in 2019. These were the books that were good not just technically, but also emotionally. I like to judge books by how I feel when I read them if they give me flutters in my stomach or make it impossible for me to put down. So I hope you enjoy my favorite books/series of 2019!
- A Curse so Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
- Caraval Series by Stephanie Garber
- Paper Girl by Cindy R Wilson
- Scythe by Neal Shusterman
- The Wicked Fox by Kat Cho
- Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- If There’s No Tomorrow by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
- Aurora Rising by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Do you agree with my list? Do you have any you would like to add? Let me know in the comments, I would love to hear about YOUR favorite books this year!
XOX Shelby Grace <3