Welcome to my blog!
My name is Shelby Levine, and I am 18 years old. I live in Maryland and I have two younger sisters and one older sister. I’m an avid reader and fandom lover.
I love eating fried foods and sweet desserts, and when I get stressed in my everyday life, I stress bake pastries.
My favorite act of procrastination is watching Marvel movies and Arrowverse tv shows with my family.
I love acting and hope to pursue Theater Arts and Studies as well as Psychology in College.
The reason I decided to start this blog is when I realized this was the way to combine my love of reading and writing.
I began this blog in the spring of 2014. For my 15th birthday, I asked for my own domain name and Graced with Books was born.
I love to review Young Adult books, mostly fiction and fantasy genre but I also love contemporary and romance.
S’More Fun Facts About Me
- If I could be anyone from a literary world I would definitely be Feyre from ACOTAR by Sarah J Maas
- If I could live in any literary world, I would live in Narnia
- My favorite movie of all time is the 1999 animated movie, Anastasia
- I have a fear of Ketchup and Apple Juice
- My unrealistic dream job is to be a Disney Princess at Disney World/Land
If you would like to contact me click here
If you would like me to review your book click here
Have fun exploring my site!