Today I am giving you all my Top Ten books (and series) I would not read again. Just because I wouldn’t want to read these books again, doesn’t mean they are bad books, it just means that sometimes once is enough. We all have those books where we just don’t really feel like reading again and these are my top ten! Hope you enjoy:
- Matched by Allie Condie
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- My Ex from Hell by Tallulah Darling
- Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt
- Black City by Elizabeth Richards
- Hungry by HA Swain
- Everneath by Brodi Ashton
- The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
- The Dig by Audrey Hart
- Mirror X by Karri Thompson
I just want to reiterate that while some of these books I didn’t enjoy and don’t want to read again, some of them were quite good but I don’t see myself rereading it. I hope you all enjoyed this Top Ten Tuesday!
What are some books you never want to read again?
Remember to Friend me on Goodreads
XOXO Shelby Grace