Happy Love Day! Be sure to let your significant other know how special they are today! For those of you (like me) who are rocking the single status, I have found reading is a good cure for lovesickness. In h0nor of Valentines day, I have some great recommendations to for the true romantic! So whether your reading with you BF or with your cat, here are my top ten love stories!
- Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
- The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
- Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
- Significance by Shelly Crane
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Lux by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
Of course there are many many many more wonderful romantic books, but these are just ten of my favorites in that genre!
I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with heart shaped pizza, stole kisses, and relaxing reading,
XOXO Shelby Grace